I have a new setup for shooting video.
Several months ago, I filmed the XF 16-55 F2.8 promo video with a borrowed XT-1 and 23mm lens, a stabilizer cobbled together from Flemming’s Gorillapod and 3 kilos of lead sinkers, and no lighting of any kind. It looked like this:
It’s a big departure from the picture at the top of the post. More on the whole experience here.
Fast forward 4 months and I’m properly equipped with a quality, lightweight video rig, courtesy my sponsors (yep, I’m officially sponsored!). The line up:
- Fujifilm X-T1
- Fujinon XF18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens (fabulous stabilization!)
- Fujifilm MIC-ST1 microphone (not pictured)
- Cineroid L10C-VC
- Swedish Chameleon SC4:Small Shoulder Support)
With much gratitude to my sponsors:
- Fujifilm Nordic for the XT-1 camera body, 18-135mm lens and MIC-ST1 microphone
- Goecker Denmark for the Cineroid video light
- Swedish Chameleon & Goecker Denmark for the Swedish Chameleon shoulder rig
Thank you also to Flemming Bo Jensen for all the photos in this post, being a staunch ally, tower of support, and generally magic.
There are several video projects in the planning and execution as we speak. Stay tuned to this bat channel for updates!